Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prom and Graduation preparations...

Hello Everyone....
We are busy at our house getting everyone ready for the PROM this Saturday. Jim and Franklin went this afternoon to pick up Franklin's tux and try it on...just want to make sure everything is perfect for Saturday. Sarah Grace has convinced Emily to do her hair...Emily is so sweet to make time for her...so Sarah Grace is going to drive down on Saturday morning to get her hair done and then back to Searcy for Jen to do her makeup. Sarah Grace's group is going to start pictures at 4:15pm and Franklin's group at 4:45pm...works out perfect so that I am able to make it to both locations with my camera. Whew...we are all going to be exhausted on Sunday and we have a BIG day with senior festivities at church.

Jim has been working like a mad man in the backyard all week. Today after work he came home and began spreading a trailer full of mulch that he got. We are really trying hard to get this house and yard looking good for the graduation BBQ. Franklin has been helping Jim a bunch...he has just pitched right in and they have made the most of their time together...having as much fun as possible. I will post pictures tomorrow of my flowers I planted and the flower beds in the back. I worked all day today and then went straight to community group..so when I got home it was DARK and I could not get any pictures.

Choose joy today....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment