Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.....

The end of the school year is always very, very busy...and especially this year since Franklin is graduating. Last night, we attended the Scholar's Banquet at school for Sarah Grace. She was honored for having all A s for this school year. I will post some pictures tomorrow. I got to the banquet last night and as usual my camera and I can't get along...I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera. So no pictures. I've got some friends who are going to email me some...so, hopefully I will have some to post tomorrow. AK is getting ready for Saturday and is so excited about her races. We are just praying that there will be no rain. I'm at Harps today working...Franklin just came by to get a piece of fabric for his date's dress and is on his way to check on ordering her corsage. He also just wanted to remind me that graduation is 3 weeks from Saturday. He loves to watch his mother suffer...lol.

I'm going to post some pictures from other things we have been up to...this may be the only scrapbook I end up with to look at in the years to come.
Jim and his first love "Avery" ...they were very upset they did not make the blog yesterday

Sarah Grace laughs at me, but this tree is one of my favorite parts of spring...
Junie B....the "Queen Bee" of our home..

JIMBO


Choose joy today.....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment