Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Featherston Family Blog DEBUT!

HELLO ALL,
Today is the debut of my new family blog. I am going to try and make frequent entries so I can keep a journal of what our family is up to...and pictures too of course...probably mostly pictures because I am not a very good writer and certainly not as funny as MOST of my friends. Jennisa over at Once Upon a Blog designed this blog for me and I am so excited..she did a great job.

We are getting ready at our house for SPECIAL OLYMPICS this Saturday. Anna Katherine will be doing the wheelchair races this Saturday in the regional events at Harding University...hopefully she will be qualifying for state, which will also be at Harding, on Memorial Day weekend. Franklin and Sarah Grace are getting ready for prom...it is Saturday, April 25th. I will be posting pictures of all of this, so I will have a nice photo journal for them to see as they get older. (I'm sure they will be blaming me for the hideous clothes I put them in or let them wear..lol) And, of course we are getting ready at the Featherston house for GRADUATION. As of today, Franklin has 8 days of school left and can hardly wait. I told him that he better enjoy these high school days...he is gonna look back and realize how easy he had it. We are having a big BBQ at our house on the 9th. My dad is going to be doing some ribs on the BIG grill and we have invited friends and family to come and help us celebrate! It is going to be lots of fun and I just pray for a beautiful day.

Here are a few pictures that we have taken lately: (I hope I can do this correctly:)

This is one of Franklin's graduation pictures that Kimber took..she did a GREAT job!

I love this picture of my girls!

You gotta love this picture of my CRAZY friends...here we are getting Rhonda all dressed in a toilet paper wedding dress. We were at our house for Courtney's lingerie shower.

Sarah Grace and Kelli at Courtney's wedding in February..we all had a wonderful time..it was just beautiful and Courtney looked amazing.

I have got to work on adding pictures...not to fast at that yet...lol. Hopefully, this blog will be full of great family times to come and be evidence of how BLESSED by God we are!

Choose JOY today...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment