Thursday, April 23, 2009

Graduation prep continues.....

Well, things were still going strong around our house today as far as graduation preparation goes. Miggy came to town today and we both worked out in the back flower beds all afternoon. I planted a flat of impatients and periwinkles....whew, I may not be able to move tomorrow. Jim is still trying to get all of the flower beds mulched and looking "weed free." Miggy and I also washed down all of the outdoor furniture on the front porch. It is amazing how good they look with a little less dirt on them. Hopefully, we can get everything looking all shiny and new by graduation and the cookout.

Sarah Grace, as I write this, is down in the floor helping me get a presentation board done for the senior assembly at church. I put the title and words on it and she is arranging the pictures just how she thinks they should go. She is such a GREAT helper and so creative. It is really looking good. AK is sound asleep and so tired from her long day at school. She and Carla went out to eat tonight with a couple of her teachers....she LOVES that so much. Franklin has gone to a "SENIOR" party and should be home shortly.

I'm going to post some pictures below of the work going on outside...

Furniture from the front porch...looking all shined up


One of the flower beds in the back...Jim is still mulching this one

The deck and my chairs that Marca and I spray painted


Choose joy today....





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment