Thursday, April 16, 2009

More pictures......

Don't have much going on today...Jim and I are working....Carla, Anna Katherine, and Sarah Grace are working at the concession stand for Key Club (The Rolling Razorbacks are in town) and Franklin is on the golf course getting ready for the tournament this weekend...soooo I thought I would post some more pictures of things that we have been up to lately.
Anna Katherine is one of the only ones I can get to pose for me so that I can practice my new photography skills...which you can see are still needing some work!

Senior Night at the last home basketball game. Franklin loved his RED sports coat...This picture is from the day when Missy, Miggy, Sarah Grace and I went prom dress shopping in the big town of Bay, Arkansas.


Choose joy today......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment