Sunday, July 5, 2009

What have WE been up to?

Hello Everyone,
Boy, is this summer ever passing by quickly...I don't know where the time has gone or why I have not posted in almost a month. My birthday was on June 8th...it was pretty uneventful...I worked that day and then we all went out to eat. Let me see, what has been going on since then...Carla and AK have been in Benton some going to watch Connor play ball and AK has been busy with therapy so far this summer. Franklin went with friends he graduated with to the beach for a week...I think they really had a good time.
Here they are...Franklin, Jordan, John, Andrew, Christian, and Daniel. Sally and her sister went to Destin with the boys...they got a condo in the same building:)

At the end of June, our family went with The Woodruffs to Heber Springs and the lake for a few days. We all stayed at Dad's house and we had a blast. I am going to try and post some pictures in the next couple of days. Also, I completely forgot about Sarah Grace going to Kanakuk for 2 weeks. She went to K-Kauai as a "Kanaka" (which means servant) ...she said it was wonderful. She kind of had a rough couple of first days trying to get adjusted, but then she said she had a terrific time. She met some lifelong friends. We also got to visit with Josh, Kelli, and Nicole over at K-7. They are working there for the summer.

I will be back on with a new post, hopefully tomorrow, so I can post some pictures!

Choose joy.....



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment