Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer 2009 Pictures

Well I obviously did not get back the next day with pictures...boy I'm not sure what all I have been doing...besides working quite a bit. We have been working around our house on getting Franklin ready to go to Ouachita in August..which the Mom at this house is not very happy about:) . Sarah Grace and I also just went on a mother/daughter trip to Cancun and we had a wonderful time and terrific weather. But first, I want to post some pictures to show what we have been up to this summer.

Jen and Sarah Grace on the 4th of July

Carla and Anna Katherine at Harding to watch fireworks




Chris, Trace, and Andrew on the 4th
My attempt at taking a picture of fireworks....lol

Sarah Grace and Jessica Powell

Toni and Brad White


Anna Katherine..what a sweetie!

Debbie and AK..practicing with the motorized chair

I'm going to post some pictures of Sarah Grace's birthday in the next day or two...meanwhile...

Choose joy...




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Stacy.

    I found you from a comment from Rhonda's blog, From Dating to Diapers. I have been a long time reader/friend of hers as we have been in the adoption process. I'm so glad to know about your blog and be able to catch up with you since we never see eachother anymore. I enjoyed seeing some of your pictures. Can you believe our kids are so big? Anyway, great to find you.

    ReplyDelete