Sunday, May 10, 2009

Prom pictures continued....

Hello Everyone,
I haven't posted anything in a few days...boy, have we had a busy season around here. Senior Banquet at church, senior assembly, bbq for graduation, and graduation DAY!! I wanted to jump on here and post a few more prom pictures so I will have them in the years to come to look at and I will be on here hopefully tomorrow posting some graduation pictures.

Rhonda and Lisa trying to help Sarah Grace get her shoes on...I sure have wonderful friends!
Sarah Grace's shoes....

Sarah Grace, me and Franklin..two of my babies..


She looks just beautiful!
Franklin love to dress up and looks so handsome


Jen and Sarah Grace


Sarah Grace and Josh Rowden


We got "OLE JIMMY" to stand still for a picture..lol


The girls all looked so gorgeous...


Caleigh and Sarah Grace



Katie and Franklin

John Davis, Franklin, and John Moore


These guys are all so handsome

Franklin's group..They went to 1620 to eat dinner...

Choose joy....






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment