Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Baby's GRADUATION!!!

Well, the BIG DAY finally arrived...in one way it was a day I have been dreading since kindergarten and yet Jim and I are so very proud of Franklin. It was an awesome day and we want to thank our family and friends for making it some memorable for Franklin. Mom, Ace, Granny, Tom, and Margaret were able to go with us and make it special. It was an emotional time for us all...I'm trying to save my tears for August when my baby leaves :)


Mom and Dad waiting on the ceremony to start....
Sarah Grace, Mom and Dad..she will be our senior next year :(


Larry, Mom, and Miggy...hanging in there during the long wait!


Kelli and Sarah Grace...the "posers"


Tom, Granny, and Margaret...they were so sweet to make the long drive to support Franklin


The whole Franklin "watching" gang....

Camdon and Franklin...two handsome boys!


Dad, Franklin, and Mom

Franklin and his proud, proud MOMMA!!

Mom and Franklin again...


Migs and Frankalinni


Miggy and Franklin


Ace, Franklin, and GMaw


Granny and Franklin


Tom, Granny, Franklin, and Margaret



The Featherston BUNCH


We had to get Caca in the picture....

I will post some more tomorrow!!

Choose joy............


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment